NORTHERN SUMATRA INDO - AURA SURF RESORT
Aura Surf Resort is an exclusive surf resort situated on a large unexplored island in Northern Sumatra.
No crowds and easy access makes this one of the most attractive surf destinations in the world.
Set amongst 15.000 sqm of beachfront parkland with a world class wave ( left & right peak ) in front of Aura Surf Resort. Mountainous jungle as the backdrop.
Hundreds of untouched beaches, stunning remote outer islands, over 10 secret spots nearby Aura Surf Resort ranging from easy beach breaks to 15ft grinding barrels with no crowds.
This pristine location offers interest to every tropical surf traveler.
Overnight rates for your twin share bungalow at
|LOW SEASON (October – February)||1.1 million IDR (approx USD $122)|
|PEAK SEASON (March – September)||1.5 million IDR (approx USD $165)|
We have a 5 night minimum policy.
Included in this fee are:
- Transfers by our staff from local airport to Aura Surf Resort,
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared by our chef ( a delicious combination of traditional and western flavors ), unlimited Purified water and fresh fruit.
- Our surf guides will be more than happy to take you around the island to our favorite breaks.
Flights are extra as follows.
- 700,000 IDR ($77USD) per person each way.
- 1.1mil IDR ($122USD) per board bag each way.
This extra amount is to be paid upon booking to Aura Surf Resort so we can book and pay for your internal flights from Medan to the island.
** Please note full payment must be settled prior to arrival and a USD $500 deposit is required to secure your booking.
One of our representatives will reply to you with payment details and once deposit has been received, confirm your booking.