SERVICES AND FACILITIES...
- Wireless Hot Spot Internet (up to 512 kbps), also offering VoIP phone service.
- Each villa offers its own safety deposit box and administration offers additional safety deposit boxes, Money changing service and other tourist information.
- A Medical Clinic already constructed, to be properly set up in year 2009. A Medic will be available to treat guests for basic injuries or illnesses. Revive Indonesia will also continue with humanitarian projects in the surrounding villages.
- The Bar and Restaurant, located on the first floor of the entertainment complex, offers tapped Bintang draft beer, a variety of mixed drinks.
- A Big Screen TV (2 m x 2m) in the bar and restaurant provides guests the opportunity to watch international sports and news live as well as showing live surf footage of Macaronis plus a variety of DVD movies and music.
- Credit Card payment facilities are now functional through V-sat inter
Above: Macaronis Resort Games Room with Billiard Tables, Table Tennis and Table Soccer, looking down at bar below.
Photo Above: Macas Bar & Restaurant. Internet cafe and Big Screen TV is also available in the bar for movies in the evening.
- A Games Room is located on the second floor of the entertainment complex offering two pool tables, two table tennis tables and Table Soccer.
- An Information Board situated in the bar provides swell and weather forecasts and schedules for surf excursions to other breaks.
- Traditional deep tissue massages are available, great after a long day of surfing - from Mama Eli..
- Fishing tackle and diving equipment is available for those who wish to head off fishing or diving (our chefs will prepare your catch at no extra charge).
- A Guided Tour of Silabu and Betamonga Villages offering an opportunity to meet and trade with the locals and gain an appreciation of their culture.
- Other Activities at Macaronis Resort include island exploring, snorkeling and game fishing. Guests may also choose to rent a motorbike and ride through the various off-road tracks found on North Pagai Island and visit various other remote villages.
Photos Above: The Massage Gazebo, deep tissue massages from Mama Eli are a must after a long day in the surf.!! After a massage enjoy a cold beer in Macaronis Resort BBQ area, a great spot to wind down with a cold beer at the end of the day.